CF1000 PM – Press Mounted
Press mounted foil delivery module.
Automatic reel loading system for rapid and safe change over.
- No heavy shaft or reel handling for fast changeover
- Long run lengths: 16000m
- Total tension control
- Run cold foil up to 3 times and cast & cure 20 times
- 3 Different foil saving options
- Rapid delivery and installation
The CF1000PM is a low cost, press mounted module for customers that want to create these effects with minimal cost in a fixed location. The unit has many of the features of the popular CF1000 module including foil saving, tension control and rapid set up.
Our loading system eliminates heavy lifting of reels and shafts for complete safety, reducing set up time dramatically.
The rewind shafts remain in the module and are cantilevered for the loading / unloading of reels. The manipulator lifts the reels from the floor automatically and aligns with the shaft for the rapid and safe loading of single or multiple reels.
Once loaded, the reels and cores can be positioned quickly and accurately using the lazer guiding system. Splice tables are conveniently located to join the web to the previous run, eliminating thread up.
Both Rewind and Unwind are driven using the latest digital drive technology for perfect tension control and multiple passes of cold and cast and cure film.
The coated side of the foil does not touch any rollers above the press and a shutter guard encloses them completely during operation to prevent foil contamination in the press.
The module automatically synchronises with the press speed leaving the operator to focus on their normal duties.
The CF1000 produces a high quality finished roll after the foiling process for multiple passes through the press when the pattern permits. The CF1000 has three options for foil saving which can be selected depending on the pattern/coverage to increase foil yield and reduce costs.
CF1000 PRESS MOUNTED SPECIFICATION
- Sizes: 500mm (20”) Standard to 1500mm (60”)
- Speed: 18000 sheets / hour
- Core sizes: 76mm (3”) & 152mm (6”) (optional)
- Typical reel change over times: Less than 5 minutes
- Maximum roll diameter: 550mm (21”) 16000m
- Drives: digital drives & auto tension control
- PLC: Siemens S7
- No contact with coated side of foil above press
- Automatic tension control for multiple foil passes
- Three different foil saving options
- Ultrasonic diameter measurement
- Automatic web break and blanket wrap around detection
- Automatic print speed matching
- Colour coded panels to match press
- Rapid installation (2-4 days)
- CE & UL marked with appropriate guarding
- Supported worldwide
- Conventional and UV adhesives / inks for all types of press
- Small space / height requirement
- Shafts stay in the machine eliminating heavy lifting
- Floor loading for safety, no crane or platform required
- Large capacity reels for less change overs
- Rapid installation
- Remote diagnostics with i-service
- Totally enclosed during operation to prevent contamination
- 3 runs max cold foil, up to 20 runs cast & cure
- Multi reel with lazer set up, multi pass and registration saving
- No operator supervision, runs in complete harmony with press
- Closed loop monitoring of module & process with alarm / auto stop
- Total synchronisation with press
- Integrated design with colour coded panels
- Reduce press downtime
- Total safety
- Robust and reliable solution
It is very important to consider set up & changeover time, waste and quality when comparing vendors. Our module eliminates heavy shaft and reel handling and monitors all operations to safe guard the press, automatically shutting down if a problem occurs.
Our unit is constructed for high running speeds, quality and safety. We are endorsed by several press manufacturers and many of the leading Printers have chosen our module as the most versatile and cost effective unit on the market today.