CF1000 Portable Foiler
Portable foil delivery and rewind module.
Portable module can be moved between multiple locations.
- No heavy shaft or reel handling for fast changeover
- Long run lengths: 24000m
- Total tension control
- Run cold foil up to 3 times and cast & cure 20 times
- 3 Different foil saving options
- Rapid delivery and installation
Both unwind and rewind are driven using the latest digital servo controls for perfect tension and speed matching during the foiling process.
The press is started and adhesive image applied/printed on the preceding station, checked for registration before initiating foiling section. The nip is closed and the module accelerates automatically to match the press speed.
The portable Unwind and Rewind module is positioned and secured in the docking station next to the desired Press location.
The system supplies and press controls are quickly connected using the coded plug and sockets. On power up the unit automatically recognises the station, setting up the relevant press interlocks before signalling the unit is ready for use
Web Turning Unit
The light-weight structure is mounted on the relevant print / coating station.
The non-coated side of the web is turned through 90 degrees before and after the foiling process using our air turner bar section.
The CF1000 produces a high quality finished roll after the foiling process for multiple passes through the press when the pattern permits. The CF1000 has four options for foil saving which can be selected depending on the pattern/coverage to increase foil yield.
CF1000 PORTABLE SPECIFICATION
- Sizes: 1060mm (42”) Standard to 1600mm (63”)
- Speed: 18000 sheets / hour
- Core sizes: 76mm (3”) & 152mm (6”)
- Typical reel change over times: Less than 3 minutes
- Maximum roll diameter: 600mm (24”) 15000m
- Drives: Lenze digital servo drives & auto tension control
- PLC: Siemens S7 with touch screeen
- Rollers: Release coated, no contact with coated side above press
- Waste foil is rewound for multi pass if pattern permits
- Four different foil saving options
- “Material Low” sensor with alarm
- Automatic web break and wrap around detection
- Automatic print speed matching
- Colour coded panels to match press
- Rapid installation (2-4 days)
- CE & UL marked with appropriate guarding
- Supported worldwide
- Runs conventional and UV adhesives / inks for all types of press
- Small space requirement & can be used in multiple locations
- Comprehensive and versatile module
- Floor loading for safety, no crane or platform required
- Large capacity reels for less change overs
- Rapid connect with press
- No weight or vibration above the press
- Eliminates foil delamination and contamination of press during running
- Maximised foil yield
- Use different colours when multi reel (zoned foiling)
- No operator supervision, runs in complete harmony with press
- Closed loop monitoring of module & process with alarm / auto stop
- Cantilevered or lift out trolley for transportation and loading of reels
- Integrated design with press colour coded panels
- Reduce press downtime
- Total safety
- Robust and reliable solution supported worldwide
It is very important to consider set up & changeover time, waste and quality when comparing vendors.
Our unit is constructed for high running speeds, quality and safety. We are endorsed by several press manufacturers
and many leading Printers have chosen our module as the most versatile unit on the market today.
Our module monitors all operations to safe guard the press and automatically shuts down if a problem occurs.